Monday, November 2, 2020

GET PUBLISHED HERE! DOT DOT DOT; AN ONLINE JOURNAL




So Sheridan writing students (Sheridanigans, Sheridanonians, Sheridanish):

I'm opening this blog up to your work. I'm creating DOT DOT DOT: AN ONLINE JOURNAL. I will post work written by students here. The blog is available to the public (the world!) to read and so it will function as an online journal.

I'd love to be able to feature your great writing. Heck, I'd love to be able to read it.

Here's all that you need to do:

SEND IT TO ME. (I'll read it, offer feedback & suggestions if necessary, and then if we both are happy, I'll publish it here. There is no deadline, just send it whenever you'd like. You can send it for an opinion only, if you'd like. No committment on your part!)

Then you can SEND THE LINK OUT INTO THE WORLD WHERE OTHERS CAN READ YOUR MARVELLOUS WORK.

CONTACT ME AT:

GARY.BARWIN {AT} SHERIDANCOLLEGE [DOT] CA



No comments:

Post a Comment